A World of Services
We take comprehensive eyecare to a higher level. Our eye exams are designed to detect a wide range of problems affecting your visual function, such as blurred vision or discomfort. Evaluations for eye health can uncover hidden, symptomless, and sight threatening disorders or diseases that are hard to detect. We can medically treat many eye problems from dry eyes and allergies to injury and infections.
Eye Exams Without Dilation
Optos introduced retinal imaging with ultra-widefield (UWF™) scanning laser technology to provide a photograph of the back of the eye. Without UWF technology, problems in the eye may go undetected using traditional examination techniques and equipment.
In our continued efforts to bring the most advanced technology to our patients, we are proud to offer the inclusion of the Optos Datona Retinal Exam as an intergral part of your annual visit.
Our doctors are concerned about retinal problems including macular degeneration, glaucoma, and retina problems. These conditions can lead to serious ocular or health problems, including partial loss of vision or blindness, and often develop without warning and progress with no symptoms.
We strive to match each patient with appropriate lenses that will enhance their lifestyle. Dryness and comfort are leading contact lens concerns that we can manage for you. Additionally, we prescribe custom-designed contact lenses for special needs as well as specific eye problems.
Eyes of the World has recently added a brand new instrument for in-office glasses production. This state-of-the-art equipment allows us to ensure excellence in quality control and deliver faster turnaround for prescription glasses and sunglasses for our patients. This edger is equipped to service the most advanced lens technology.
Children have special needs when it comes to their vision. There are important milestones every child has for vision and success in early years. Our doctors excel in testing procedures that help discover and manage your child’s needs. We offer glasses and contact fittings to meet the needs of this special population.
Medical Treatment of Eye Disease, Injury or Infection
We treat several eye complications including red eyes, dryness, infections, contact lens irritations, as well as more urgent eye injuries or problems. If you are experiencing any eye problems, you should visit our eye specialists to make a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Most medical insurances accepted.
Refractive surgery options are complicated, and we can help decide which choices make the most sense for you. With the advent of new technologies that can enhance visual outcomes, considering refractive surgery can be exciting and rewarding. Let our doctors help you understand your options and make productive choices for better vision.
Dry Eye Therapy
Dry eye can make a person’s eyes dry, red, or irritated. In addition to being uncomfortable, it can damage the eye’s tissues and impair vision. Dry eye is not preventable, but it can be controlled before harm is done to your eyes.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- We are now open for all routine and medical eye care. If you are showing any signs of COVID-19, we recommend you contact your primary care physician.
- If you come to the office, you must wear a mask.
- We are controlling patient traffic and ask that only the patient enter our offices; a parent may join their child.
- We will continue to offer free direct-ship to patients for contact lenses.
- Our opticals are open for eyeglass purchases, repairs and adjustments. Again please wear a mask if you plan to come in the office.
- Enhanced Cleanliness – We have implemented incremental cleaning protocols to increase the frequency of cleaning (common surfaces, handwashing & disinfecting, etc.) to help ensure we minimize the risk of any transmission of germs or viruses. The health and safety of our patients and dedicated employees are our top concern.
Thank you for your trust in us during these challenging times. We wish you, your families and loved ones well during this time.